Monday, August 21, 2006

I wanted to start off by saying I am sorry for not having this up on time. I spent most of the night trying to get the videos up with no luck... so instead I made a great lil video of me saying I am sorry. Here it is.





For how easy it was to shoot this thing, I don't think it was worth the effort to get it online. ALthought I had trouble uploading the video, it was no problem to watch George Takei make out with Jeffrey Ross at the roast of Bill Shatner. Weird.

If you noticed something different about these videos its because a few things changed when I was working on these videos. The first one is that I shot the video full screen just for the hell of it, you have to think differently when shooting full screen so it looks different. The other is that I used a new compression method to shrink the film down. I don't like it... so I won't be doing it again.

In other news, production on episodes 1a and 1b is going well. We shut down the set because I couldn't stay awake any longer, but other than that, we should be on track to release the eppisodes... sometime...

Well, I am keeping this one short and sweet, so peace!

Brendan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I decied to check out your blogspot bc it has been in your msn name for ever! pretty entertaining stuff you got up on here. but the scuba gear in the shower! PRICELESS! HAHA! anyway... talk to you later!
Jess

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home