Friday, August 04, 2006



Here comes the second, more technical, half of the making of movie. If you wanted to know how I made (or tried to make) the green screen and the back grounds for the first MFUL eppisode, this is your eppisode.

If you don't care about greenscreens, or how to put up your own blog, then you can look forward to next weeks video. This will either be the thing about cards, or a story of Moobs.

I am still hunting down a set of lost tapes. Alex has them... so I will hopefully have that soon.

Finally I am working on a new, new project. At this point I am making it known to every one that I am looking for actors for this new project. It will be a 2 day shoot, with a wrap party after we are done the 3rd day (only 4 actors will be used on the 3rd day). So if you are interested in hanging out for a couple of nights, drop me a line here or on my MSN or by phone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving all the videos. Seems like your having alot of fun with it. :)

-Megz

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home